The Magnolia Residences
Life may have taken you places but the Magnolia Ice Cream House is one of those places none of us can forget. And how can you? After all, we yearn for a places we can never go back to. A place that makes you wish you can turn back the clock and relive every happy moment all over again. Robinsons Land shares the sentiment. That’s why it has taken over the location of the Magnolia Ice Cream House in New Manila. Expanding, developing and building on the land where it used to be.
Inspired by the past, looking forward to the future.
Robinsons Land builds on the heritage of the Magnolia Ice Cream House with a great vision: the creation of The Magnolia Town Square, the first master-planned, mixed-use high-rise residential and commercial complex in New Manila.
The Magnolia Town Square is envisioned to be a self-contained development composed of a residential area and a mall. Now you can enjoy all the conveniences of an urban lifestyle right where you live. For this five-hectare development, Robinsons Land chose a masterplan that creates a highly-integrated and ecologically sound environment aimed at creating a better quality of life.
Located within The Magnolia Town Square is The Magnolia Residences, a two-hectare residential area envisioned to be comprised of four condominium towers. Robinsons Land has commissioned ASYA Design Partner to design the towers. As one of the Philippines’ multi-awarded design firms ASYA creates an innovative design that fuses passion, creativity and the environment for The Magnolia Residences.
A prime location then and now.Located in New Manila, The Magnolia Residences provides easy access to schools like St. Paul University, Xavier School, Immaculate Conception Academy and La Salle Greenhills as well as hospitals such as St. Luke’s and Cardinal Santos. Its proximity to the LRT II line makes traveling to different parts of the metropolis a breeze. The location also facilitates access to main roads leading to key urban hubs like Cubao, Makati and Ortigas.
Make new memories while holding on to old ones.On the location of the old Magnolia Ice Cream House will rise The Magnolia Residences, an urban and residential community where you and your family can create new memories.When completed, the modern community development is envisioned to be filled with amenities – from indoor to outdoor facilities – to give you and your loved ones more reasons to bond and have good times together. And yes, there will even be an ice cream parlor inside the adjacent commercial mall, for old times’ sake.To foster a sense of camaraderie, the different recreational facilities will be distributed among the residential towers.
Building amenities and features
Tower B amenities
• Lap pool
• Sun deck function area
• Zen garden
• BBQ pit
• Jogging path
• Game room
• Multi-purpose room
Amenities for future residential towers
Library, fitness center, badminton court, multi-purpose room, children’s pool, wading pool with jacuzzi, tree house, open fitness deck children’s indoor and outdoor playgrounds
Typical residential features
• Balconies in selected 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom units
• Utility room with toilet for selected 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom units
• Granite countertop with overhead and under counter kitchen cabinets
• Bedroom closets
• Provisions for:
- Individual electric and water meters
- Cable TV line
- Telephone line
- Electrical power for owner-supplied window-type air conditioners
- Multi-point water heater line (excluding water heater) for toilet
- Electrical load provision (50 amp for electric range and 30 amp for refrigerator)
• Ventilation for kitchen and toilets
• Intercom per unit connected to the security / reception counter
• Automatic smoke detectors and fire alarm with sprinkle system in all units
• Entrance panel door with viewer.
Building facilities / services
• Entrance lobby with reception / security counter
• Three (3) elevators (2 passenger elevators and 1 service elevator)
• CCTV monitoring of selected common areas
• Annunciator panel with emergency speaker on all floors
• Standby power generator for common areas and selected outlets in the residential unit
• Automatic smoke detectors and fire alarm with sprinkler system in all common areas
• Fire exits
• 4 levels of parking